• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vets

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
We have a few in this afternoon for check ups, can we have some good luck wishes for them please

Baby

Pie

Rupert

Ginny and Duke

Magic and Benji

Andy and Enzo

George and Minky

Think the vet is going to be busy:lol:

Hi Theo,
Sending best wishes and hoping all goes well at the vets - bless all those beautiful bunnies in your care xx

Some good news and some bad news

Bad news is that Rupert has a tumour on his vent and it's not looking good for him, Benji is doing OK but we are on borrowed time with him, Ginny, Duke, Andy, Enzo, Magic, George and Minky are all doing OK, Pie is getting very stiff in her back legs and now needs treatement but she is 11 years old

Baby is doing great and the vet is really pleased with him, his leg looks good and he has put on another 40 grams

I hope something can be done for Rupert and Benji.

Wow Pie is an amazing age and having not had treatment before. Hope she will be fine.

So pleased Baby is thriving. Is that 70 grams in about 10 days ? Must be nearly a quarter of his weight.

I hope something can be done for Rupert and Benji.

Wow Pie is an amazing age and having not had treatment before. Hope she will be fine.

So pleased Baby is thriving. Is that 70 grams in about 10 days ? Must be nearly a quarter of his weight.

To be honest we are on borrowed time with both Rupert and Benji, they are both comfortable but Rupert is 11 and Benji is 9.5 years old and so time is against them:cry:

Yes, Baby has but on quite a bit, such a little fighter:thumb:

To be honest we are on borrowed time with both Rupert and Benji, they are both comfortable but Rupert is 11 and Benji is 9.5 years old and so time is against them:cry:

Yes, Baby has but on quite a bit, such a little fighter:thumb:

Must be very hard. I hope they have some more time. Its sad when they get older and you see them age and develop problems.

Baby is doing so well. Strong little man.

Back