• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heather has gone to be with Lily

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Heather has been so unhappy since losing her best friend last month. Wednesday she had a suspected stroke and yesterday it became obvious she was even more miserable than ever. The vet could also feel a lump and fluid in her abdomen so we felt it best to set Heather free so she could be with her Lily again. I hope they find each other quickly and can be happy again.

For us it is the end of an era as they were with us 7.5 years. Normally I have a humph cuddle when we lose a bun, don't know what to do now

I'm so very sorry, Liz, what a very hard time you are having right now (((hugs)))

I'm so very sorry :-(

she will be young free and happy now, with her beloved Lily. It's just so hard for us, the ones left behind.

So sorry you are faced with more heartbreak (((hugs))) Xxx

Binky free Heather, together with Lily again.

Hugs to you Liz - was Humph your only cuddle bun? xx

Binky free Heather, together with Lily again.

Hugs to you Liz - was Humph your only cuddle bun? xx

Not really but I have had to pull myself together as had the physio visit this morning for Trevor.

I can't believe both my girls are gone now :cry: I have had them much longer than I have been with Steve but I can still remember the day I met them both for the first time like it was yesterday :love:

The house feels empty without Humph and now the garden feels empty without those two as they have been a constant watching the comings and goings for so long :(

P1020641.jpg

Last edited:
My heart breaks for you :cry:

my buns have been with me longer than my hubby and twice as long as my little boy. They have shared so much of my yesterdays and been part of so many memories. I can fully understand the emptiness (((hugs))) xxx

Back