• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley

Collielover

Mama Doe
Your time was short here sweetheart ....when you arrived here you had a huge growth what we got you seen too .....we put you through surgery to remove this .....you were ok for a few months but this week you lost your spark. So another trip to see uncle alaister who gave you another x-ray and he came through to give me the news the cancer had spread to your brain and jaw and there was nothing more we could do ...so we helped you to the bridge have fun wee one as tonight you have left your mark here I am sorry I couldn't do more for u sweet little one

IMG_0168.jpg

Last edited:
Ty for your kind words everyone . This has effected me alot as the day I had to put him to sleep was also the aniversary of my mums death. But I know I did the best for this wee one and I could do no more he was suffering .

Back