• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a vet recommendation - London SW17

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone got any good ones?

I was recommended an excellent one but it's a bit far really and as I will have to go there by taxi the journey time and fares would make it quite awkward :? So if there's a good one closer I would be interested to know!

The only one I can recommend is Twickenham vets but by taxi that would probably be too far as well :(

Yep that's the one :lol:

I will def use it if nothing closer is satisfactory but if I can reduce travel time for poorly bunnies, and save some money too (I will be so skint this year!) then that would be great :)

Twickenham as above. Jacks-Jane vets, mine too and many others. Really is the best. We are not that close and any taxi fare is worth it.

Corner Vets is only half the distance, I will definitely enquire there, thanks guys :)

I obviously don't want to compromise the buns' care but I will be paying a vast amount of rent next year as that's the only way I could get a pet-friendly house with enough space for their cage! So I have to think about the practicalities. :)

Could you not handle the train with them? I'm guessing you're in Balham/Tooting, so from there you'd just need to pop to Clapham Junction and take the train to Twickenham. Takes about 30 mins, so just as quick as a taxi and only about £5. :wave:

Could you not handle the train with them? I'm guessing you're in Balham/Tooting, so from there you'd just need to pop to Clapham Junction and take the train to Twickenham. Takes about 30 mins, so just as quick as a taxi and only about £5. :wave:

Hmm...I could have a look into it but I'm not all that comfortable with taking them on the train, all the trains I go on are super noisy and crowded - but I will try out the journey and see what it's like, thanks for the tip :D :D I'm totally unfamiliar with all of London which is making it trickier!

Hmm...I could have a look into it but I'm not all that comfortable with taking them on the train, all the trains I go on are super noisy and crowded - but I will try out the journey and see what it's like, thanks for the tip :D :D I'm totally unfamiliar with all of London which is making it trickier!

Personally I would not even think of taking a sick Rabbit on a train journey in London. The stress for the Rabbit could result in a very poor outcome :cry:

Personally I would not even think of taking a sick Rabbit on a train journey in London. The stress for the Rabbit could result in a very poor outcome :cry:

Ah that's what I thought - part of me was hoping it might be a super quiet and little used route but that's probably unlikely in London :lol: i took Marnie chin on a bus a while ago (had to, crisis) and wasn't happy with that either.

Think I will register with Corner and if for some reason I'm not happy with them, change to Twickenham, ta all :wave:

Hmmm...true...in the middle of the day on a weekday, they're ok, so wouldn't be an issue for vaccs etc, but I don't think I'd want to be that far away in an emergency...

:wave:

Ah that's what I thought - part of me was hoping it might be a super quiet and little used route but that's probably unlikely in London :lol: i took Marnie chin on a bus a while ago (had to, crisis) and wasn't happy with that either.

Think I will register with Corner and if for some reason I'm not happy with them, change to Twickenham, ta all :wave:

I have always been happy with TCV. David Moore is really good.

Back