• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny sounds

Claire_r

Warren Scout
I know this might seem daft but can bunnies squeak kind off if they get excited? I was feeding them his morning and I'm sure marble did a little giddy sqeak. I know she wasn't hurt or anything because she's on her wn, she was just running round in circles getting giddy for food :?

mine used to be very vocal, squeaking, grunting, all sorts of noises. now, i don't hear that. which could mean they've grown out of it or they're squeaking like guinea pigs but at a pitch that is out of my limited range.

My two squeak when they drink water... I don't know whether thats a I LOVE WATER squeak or an anatomical squeak. They don't squeak at all aprt from that. Maybe the odd reeeeally quiet one when they are racing around the shed.

Tabitha grunts when I annoy her :D They have a tupperware box on the floor with treats in it and I throw it around, she throws it back, she grunts! Also I tried nudging her chin, like they do when they want grooming, and she honked at me for that :p

Back