• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben. Neutered male, Cheshire.

RSPCA Macclesfield

Warren Scout
billben4.jpg

Billben.jpg

Ben has come into our care as his owner is having a baby & no longer wanted the pets. He has had little human interaction & is desperate for a home where he will be a loved member of the family. At present he is a little nervous, but should overcome this as soon as he has a friend of his own kind and is settled into his new home. He is a sweet, quiet rabbit with a lovely temperement who would make a lovely addition to any household. He will need to be rehomed to live with a spayed female, as rabbits are very sociable animals & require company of their own kind for a happy existance. If you do not have a rabbit already, we will be happy to bond two of the rabbits in our care to rehome together.

Ben is neutered, vaccinated & microchipped. Minimum housing requirements apply & a home visit will be carried out.

For more information, Please contact Macclesfield Rspca on enquiries@rspca-macclesfield.org.uk or 01625 669620

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, do you only rehome bunnies with a view for them to be outdoors and in a hutch?
I will be looking to bond my girl once she's spayed but she's a house bun (in my room) and I'm aware some rescues aren't too keen on that idea.

Out of curiosity, do you only rehome bunnies with a view for them to be outdoors and in a hutch?
I will be looking to bond my girl once she's spayed but she's a house bun (in my room) and I'm aware some rescues aren't too keen on that idea.

No, It isn't a problem at all. Gus our Albino Giant is off to live as a housebun this week! :D

Back