• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it ok if my rabbit eats part of its paper bedding?

Liquorice

Mama Doe
Exactly what the title says as seen as she has been for a while now :wave:

I know I haven't been on for a while but I have quite a lot of things to ask and tell :D

If it's a bit of newspaper she should be fine. If you put some hay on top of the newspaper, it may put her off the paper and she might start eating the hay instead.

If it's those carefresh megazorb typed beddings then that could cause blockages which'll lead to not eating [stasis].

If it's a bit of newspaper she should be fine. If you put some hay on top of the newspaper, it may put her off the paper and she might start eating the hay instead.

If it's those carefresh megazorb typed beddings then that could cause blockages which'll lead to not eating [stasis].

It has hay on top and she normally eats that but it's normal shredded paper and she does take a couple of bites. There is carefresh megazorb but she doesn't eat that.

Back