• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Thump, Thump*

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Sir Manfred:i have just been informed that the plumb fairy doesnt infact live in a Plumb tree :shock:.
Oh the horror of what it all entails, *Thump Thump*.

:shock:

Spenser: I've seen her. She had no wings, and wasn't even wearing a pink tutu. When Mummy came to collect me I wriggled and squiggled and tried to bite, and wouldn't let the Plum Fairy show Mummy what she had done to me.

Spenser: I've seen her. She had no wings, and wasn't even wearing a pink tutu. When Mummy came to collect me I wriggled and squiggled and tried to bite, and wouldn't let the Plum Fairy show Mummy what she had done to me.

Sir Manfred:Sir Spenser do tell me does it hurts?, Im a little scared :oops:

Sir Manfred:Sir Spenser do tell me does it hurts?, Im a little scared :oops:

Spenser: You will feel a little tender down below but you will be very greatly spoilt by your Mummy. I had a new rainbow quilt specially made, and all my favourite noms in abundance.

Spenser: You will feel a little tender down below but you will be very greatly spoilt by your Mummy. I had a new rainbow quilt specially made, and all my favourite noms in abundance.

Sir Manfred: Mmmmmmmn nommy nom!, lots of crunchies, I hope my mummeh buys a nice big soft fleecie blanket for me, Ill needs it.
I gonna have 2 operation holes:shock:

Bluebell & Bramble: ppssssttttt!!!! Don't believe anythings mummys tell you they lie all the times! Mummy told us we were going to have a nice big sleep and wake up feeling better and less hormonal (don't know what that word means but mummy says it makes us norty!) but when we woke up it hurt and we didn't want to do much eating. But.... there are upsides you get lots of treats and comfy bedding to sleep on. We fort that after 12 hours we was feeling fine :D

We is 2 girls but we finks that the "plum fairy" is probably the same as the... (shhhh) VET!:shock:

Bluebell & Bramble: ppssssttttt!!!! Don't believe anythings mummys tell you they lie all the times! Mummy told us we were going to have a nice big sleep and wake up feeling better and less hormonal (don't know what that word means but mummy says it makes us norty!) but when we woke up it hurt and we didn't want to do much eating. But.... there are upsides you get lots of treats and comfy bedding to sleep on. We fort that after 12 hours we was feeling fine :D

We is 2 girls but we finks that the "plum fairy" is probably the same as the... (shhhh) VET!:shock:

Sir Manfred:VET?, My only experience so far was once when she poked me and said i have a billicle nernia and she would fix it,
Our vets nice.
But the plumb fairy sound horrid. They couldnt possibly be the same :shock: could they??

im not talking to my mummy right now i just had Botty bath:shock::( *thump*

Spenser: I find a good, hard bite now and again is a very effective way of reminding my Mummy of her place. I very nearly bit her this morning. I was just settling to read the newspaper in my basin when in came ... the HOOVER. What a fright I got.

Back