• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tribute to Brian

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I didnt want to bump up his memorial page.
It isnt fair to those who have lost buns more recently than I.

so i hope you dont mind me posting this here for memory of brian, as i know a few who would like to see this as they adored him too

My big Brian, Life and soul of my world. Without him is a world of dullness and loneliness.

Lovely video. Big Brian was such a special boy, so cheeky and I dont know anyone at Fat Fluffs who didnt fall for him as he was such a character.

Binky free Brian :cry: x

Lovely video. Big Brian was such a special boy, so cheeky and I dont know anyone at Fat Fluffs who didnt fall for him as he was such a character.

Binky free Brian :cry: x

I still cant believe hes gone its shocked us.
Andy has shed a few tears over Brian also, i keep doing the 'what ifs' and wishing i could have saved him:cry:

I am so sorry you lost Brian. That was a beautiful tribute video to him. Its so hard to lose a bunny so full of life and character. Sending nose-rubs for Poppet.

Binky free sweet Brian xx

It kills me knowing every time i sit on the floor this little man isnt the one to come running.
id do anything to be with him:cry:

It kills me knowing every time i sit on the floor this little man isnt the one to come running.
id do anything to be with him:cry:

I felt just like this when I lost Fay :cry: The grief process is so overwhelming. All I can say is that in time you start to think more of the happy memories you shared together, but the process to get there is so so so painful. We on RU are here if you need us and if you want to talk by PM my inbox is always open. There are times when you just want to cry by yourself and times when you need to reach out to someone willing to listen. Hugs xx

Back