• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do baby toys work??

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
Do baby toys work for bunny toys?? Someone asked me and I wasn't sure what to answer to be honest. I think she was thinking of getting the big chunky keys on a chain.

Yep, Mylo has some plastic keys and a ball thing with smaller ball inside, she loves chucking them around :thumb:

Same here :thumb: There's a lot of baby toys that make good bun toys. I even have a small soft rocky chair made for little kids that my buns love to sit in

Mine love stacking cups. I nest them together with pellets in each one then they chuck them around to get at the food!

My baby prefers the rabbit toys & my rabbits prefer the baby toys. :roll:
They like the teething keys, rattles with bells in, throwing the stacker cups & throwing the smaller bath toys around (be careful with them as they're thinner plastic so might be easy to bite a chunk off) & the non-toxic wooden stuff.

Back