• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley has had 4th Cancer Vaccine jab - no more for 6 months !!! YAY!!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Not around much on here last week or so and very busy with various buns having problems and also work stuff - but just thought I would tell everyone that Parsley had his last of the 'every two weeks' cancer vaccine at the Animal Health Trust today - they are very happy with him. He has a check up in about 6 weeks then, if all is still well (and this is a dangerous cancer we are talking about) then he has a vaccine every 6 months for the rest of his life.

He has been very well apart from a day when he was in a lot of pain pain and would not eat - we were worried his ear abcess was flaring up but it seems just as likely that he had stabbed his tongue with a rose he had snatched while I was pruning the roses!! The vet could see some strange marks etc at very back of tongue/throat and ear was 'as usual' (ie lots of pus).

Only Parsley . . . .

anyway - thats the first 4 vaccines done!!

And also the good news is that after having to pay for all this his new 'insurance year' starts on August 15th so the next lot of treatment should be paid for by insurance!!!! (just as well as this lot was £3,000!! which we had to pay for - as he had used his £2,000 a year up already:shock:)

So glad to hear that it's all going well :D. (((vibes))) for continuing success and for you sharing the Euromillions jackpot with me tonight so you can pay the bill :lol:

oh what wonderful news! well done! and huge snuggles for Parsley - what a brave brave bunny!:love::love:

Im so pleased for you...what a huge amount of money - great about the insurance hopefully paying the next lot...sending loads of recovery and pain free vibes for Parsley! and huge hugs for you - what an emotional journey xxxx

Back