• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch cleaner

xlaurax

Mama Doe
:wave: I'm looking for a decent hutch cleaner in a spray bottle if possible.

I was using this one but I just can't seem to get any from the shop.

ASDA were selling some as well but they don't stock it at my local one now.

I know I can order some online but just wondered if anybody has any recommendations? :D

Buying hutch cleaning disinfectants is really expensive.

I would recommend using trigene, it's anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti viral. It's a concentrated liquid, so you can add some into an empty spray bottle add water and it's good to go. It could last you ages - buy the 1 litre one.

It's what vets use to disinfect the consult tables.

Buying hutch cleaning disinfectants is really expensive.

I would recommend using trigene, it's anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti viral. It's a concentrated liquid, so you can add some into an empty spray bottle add water and it's good to go. It could last you ages - buy the 1 litre one.

It's what vets use to disinfect the consult tables.

Ooh thank you I always wondered what that stuff was! It never seems to smell as pungent as the Wilko stuff either...

It smells nice, it comes in flavours - I've seen the colours blue and pink so far :lol:

Just done a quick Google and it comes in lavendar scent, that might be nice.... I better make the right decision if I buy a litre of concentrate :lol:

Back