• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another beautiful cat photo

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
But not one of mine! This gorgeous boy/girl is a regular visitor to our garden, but today was sat on te wheely bin outside the front so he got some strokes. Very good looking cat I think!!

e5799664.jpg

Now he breaks the rules too !!

He has a fair bit of white so he could easily be a she :lol:

What does your Cat think of him ?

Now he breaks the rules too !!

He has a fair bit of white so he could easily be a she :lol:

What does your Cat think of him ?

Haha, not sure if its a boy or a girl. I could have had a look but the neighbours already think I'm a bit mental :lol:

Both our cats get on fine with him, he's very friendly. There are loads of cats that visit, everyone round here has at least one cat. There is only one that they absolutely hate because she comes round and bullies them :censored:

Haha, not sure if its a boy or a girl. I could have had a look but the neighbours already think I'm a bit mental :lol:

Both our cats get on fine with him, he's very friendly. There are loads of cats that visit, everyone round here has at least one cat. There is only one that they absolutely hate because she comes round and bullies them :censored:

The Cats here tend to form little gangs. Then each gang has a stand off with another gang. At the moment the neighbours shed roof is the prized territory and the gang led by an ENORMOUS Tabby is currently in control.

However, gang led by a 3 legged scruffy Black Cat is obviously plotting some sort of take-over bid........................

Back