• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needs Help with Housing

debs9019

Young Bun
Long time No Speak, well i've been thinking about buying a shed for midnight, but i have some things first our graden doesn't have any cool spots in the summer so how will i cool it down etc, all so same with the winter how will i keep it warm and anything eles is really greatful too <3

Long time No Speak, well i've been thinking about buying a shed for midnight, but i have some things first our graden doesn't have any cool spots in the summer so how will i cool it down etc, all so same with the winter how will i keep it warm and anything eles is really greatful too <3

this probably isnt realistic solution and you'd have to wait like 20 years but I was at a farm on last week and they had a pair of rabbits. They were inside a 4ft high enclosure and although it was really hot that day, there was a beautiful willow tree leaning over their large hutch, providing lovely shade, looked so pretty

ideas for you, you would need to buy suitable fans and take precautions in the heat like others do - ice pods. winter = old blankets and duvets (maybe pick up from charity shops) lots of bedding

Back