• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my newly bonded quad

Geoff's people

Alpha Buck
:love:
DSC_0113.jpg

Please meet from left to right.....
Matilda, Geoffrey Rabbit, Bod and Dolly Boobies:D

What's the story behind Dolly Boobies name? Lol I hope the vet doesn't shout that out in the surgery

What's the story behind Dolly Boobies name? Lol I hope the vet doesn't shout that out in the surgery

Dollie Boobies was once and overweight bun, but where most laydees store a little extra around the dewlap, it appears Dolly stored hers somewhere slightly further south:oops:
When she periscopes, she shows more cleavage than I could ever have:lol:
We named her Dolly after a certain singer, and once called her Dolly Boobies. The name stuck, and that is her full name ever since:oops:

But yes, the vet did ask for her by name:lol:

Dollie Boobies was once and overweight bun, but where most laydees store a little extra around the dewlap, it appears Dolly stored hers somewhere slightly further south:oops:
When she periscopes, she shows more cleavage than I could ever have:lol:
We named her Dolly after a certain singer, and once called her Dolly Boobies. The name stuck, and that is her full name ever since:oops:

But yes, the vet did ask for her by name
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fab pics - it's great to see them :love:

Back