• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! Make my foods faster!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Do eeet! I'z waiting! :evil:
IMG1039.jpg

Yay, om nom nom NOM!
IMG1040.jpg

IMG1041.jpg

IMG1043.jpg

IMG1044.jpg

NOMS!
IMG1045.jpg

I a Goose. A Gracie Goose. :lol:

:love::love::love: She's so gorgeous :D Looks like she enjoyed her noms when she eventually got them! (Buckley says: I know that feel Gracie, just can't get the staff these days...)

:love::love::love: She's so gorgeous :D Looks like she enjoyed her noms when she eventually got them! (Buckley says: I know that feel Gracie, just can't get the staff these days...)

Hehe, thank you, she is a little food demon! She'd been sunbathing all day and then it got to food time and she was up and alert, and begging for noms! Once she gets it though she must think we're going to steal it back because she just demolishes it :lol::love::love:

Thank you :D

She is gorgeous! I wouldn't be saying no to any of her demands!

PS I love your rug, where did you get it?

Aww Gracie!! :love: haven't seen her for ages! :love: is she bonded yet? :wave:

Hi, unfortunately no. Makimoo is a grumpy poo and bit Gracie :(, now Goose doesn't trust him and tries to bite him. We're doing an exceptionally slow bond , they share a room but can't 'get to each other' but can see and smell each other!

It will happen though! eventually... :oops:

Thank you everyone :love::love::love:

Fudgetort - the rug is Habitat, it should have been £58.00 but I got it in the closing down sale for £29.00! x

:lol:

My Max is a food monster too. He sits on my feet and nudges, nips and digs at my ankles while Im trying to prepare his tea :evil:

Hi, unfortunately no. Makimoo is a grumpy poo and bit Gracie :(, now Goose doesn't trust him and tries to bite him. We're doing an exceptionally slow bond , they share a room but can't 'get to each other' but can see and smell each other!

It will happen though! eventually... :oops:

Thank you everyone :love::love::love:

Fudgetort - the rug is Habitat, it should have been £58.00 but I got it in the closing down sale for £29.00! x

Good luck with their bond. At least you have the space to keep them separate for a while.

Back