• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banoffies sad return ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
banoffie2.jpg

here she is ...returned for the 3rd time ... poor love :(

004-7.jpg

banoffie.jpg

001-6.jpg

sadly her forever home ..wasnt a forever home .. :?

Sending noserubs to this very pretty ladybun. I really hope the perfect and truly forever home comes her way soon.

Grrrrrrrr y do people have unrealistic expectations of animals, they are like people all learn and progress in there own time....

She is a beauty, hope she finds that real forever home with real people soon x x

Poor little girl. :( I hope she soon finds her forever home with somebody who will give her time to adjust! She's gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:

Oh Mercy! She's the spitting image of my heartbun Mimzy, with only slightly longer ears.
Curse me for being in the US or I'd have her in half a heartbeat and she'd be welcome to redecorate our living space however she wished and not want for anything the rest of her days.
Bless you, wee one. Someone is out there just waiting for your love and companionship. :love:

she is beautiful. :love: i hope she finds her forever home soon where she can learn to trust and adjust in her own time x

Poor girl. I'm so sorry it didnt work out. :cry: Wishing her all the best for a forever home soon x

Hey Angie,

A little furry ex lodger of yours is absolutely made up with her new soulmate
After a failed bond with Gus, little Chelseabun has fallen head over heals for a lionhead called Tommy
I have never seen her so happy (always read how much happier rabbits were in pairs, but when you actually see it firsthand it melts your heart)

pics and videos to come soon in a seperate thread,
but I'm simply amazed how quickly a lovely lady working for the RSPCA achieved such a solid bond

really hope little Banoffee gets the forever home she deserves, fingers and paws crossed

Back