• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skylark and Siskin (More photos added post 19)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
SkylarkSiskin1.jpg

SkylarkSiskin2.jpg

SkylarkSiskin3.jpg

SkylarkSiskin4.jpg

SkylarkSiskin5.jpg

SkylarkSiskin6.jpg

SkylarkSiskin7.jpg

Siskin.

Siskin.jpg

Last edited:
lovely to see them settled down..love the pic of Skylarks face close up :love:
thanks for e mail to say they had arrived safely and the other pics and once again thank you so much for giving all 3 little girls a wonderful new home..sometimes it takes longer than you hope but it is worth waiting for :D xx

You have no idea how close you came to losing one of those little ladies. It was only the threat of divorce that stopped me from accidently on purpose forgetting to deliver Skylark. :lol: :D She's beautiful!:love:

You have no idea how close you came to losing one of those little ladies. It was only the threat of divorce that stopped me from accidently on purpose forgetting to deliver Skylark. :lol: :D She's beautiful!:love:

Maria nice to meet you and thank you so much for being taxi, much appreciated xx

Oh they're beautiful! Now I HAVE to book a holiday so I have an excuse to come and see them!

Who is the third bun??

Oh they're beautiful! Now I HAVE to book a holiday so I have an excuse to come and see them!

Who is the third bun??

The third bun is 'Linnet', Skylark's other Daughter and she is hopefully going to be bonded with our Nethie boy Roly and
Linnet is in a pen next to him at the moment and they seem very interested in each other :D

We also have 'Simon' a black Nethie from Furry Friends rescue who has dental problems and he is such a cuddle bun.

So we have a full house at the moment :lol:

The third bun is 'Linnet', Skylark's other Daughter and she is hopefully going to be bonded with our Nethie boy Roly and
Linnet is in a pen next to him at the moment and they seem very interested in each other :D

We also have 'Simon' a black Nethie from Furry Friends rescue who has dental problems and he is such a cuddle bun.

So we have a full house at the moment :lol:

Aw they're all so lucky to have found their way to you.

Back