• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hands up who

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Has conversations with their rabbits :lol:

I've just asked Sebastian when that new lamp-post arrived and then shown him where his new home will be :oops::lol:

All the time. I was hoping the neighbours weren't around when I was telling Eli off earlier for being too smart for his own good :oops:

Every day. I ask them how they slept, if they're looking forward to breakfast. I tell them what shifts
I'm working.
Same with all the animals really!

My OH has just gone out and I said to Bear "say bye bye to daddy" - I think it's fine to talk to your rabbit I do it all the time but not ask them to talk back lol :oops:

always, i ramble on constantly to them about anything and everything. i say 'good morning when i go in first thing and comment on what kind of night they had (depends on how messy the shed is!) i tell them they can expect a ear and bottom check later or tell them i will let them out but its raining.. then my last words when i lock them back in every night are be nice, be good and i will see you in the morning!!!!

*raises hand slowly* :oops: :lol:

Me and Poppy are always having a chat :D and Leo even though he can't hear me, same with Donny and Lola only they choose to ignore me unless I have food :lol:

Poppy seems to listen :love:

I do this all the time :lol: Always ask them about their day, what they've been up to...and if I'm going somewhere tell them where to and what time I'll be back etc. :lol: Bella has this special way of looking at me, I often get the feeling she understands everything I say :shock::love:

:wave:

10 seconds ago...

"aren't we clever girls eating our hay. Daddy will be pleased. I know I know move outta the way then I can put the grapes in the bowl. Oh Bramble why do you dribble so much grape juice..." etc etc :lol:

Normally lots of "brian shift it" and "well you would put your nose through bars of the hammy cage":oops:

Just comforting words to poppet and "Zuma would you not hump my leg":)

I do, i even talk to my fish :oops: My neighbours must think im potty talking away to my guineas, Louie rabbit and Buffy dog oh well :lol:

Had a long chat with a cat today while I was out walking, he/she responded by meowing loudly and walking up to me for a cuddle :love:

After a few minutes I heard a shrill voice from behind, turned around and there was a woman talking to her dog! Apparently I'm not the only crazy animal lover around here :lol:

Back