• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many years

have you been a bunny mummy/daddy for?

me - 15 years :shock:

it flies by i remember the day we brought thumper home, thought she would never become tame, but we did it :thumb: each rabbit is an individual but ive noticed a huge difference with how you keep bunnies now compared to when they where hutch buns back in thumpers day, they are with you 24/7 and trust you soo much, you have to see it to know the bond

cas

I got my first bunny 15yrs ago then when he died I didn't get anymore till about 10 yrs ago and I've had them ever since so was 40yrs ago when I got my first bunny :)

24 :thumb: owning/having rabbits, but as an adult, counting on from Flash, just 7.

Last edited:
I had a rabbit in my childhood but didn't have my own rabbit as an adult until I got Milo just over 8 years ago. He started my love for rabbits. :love::love::love:

Back