• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so scared tonight/Update pg 4

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
I think Pickles might be dead. He went for his dental today. When I rang them at 5 they said he was taking a long time to come round from the anesthetic, which he's never had a problem with before. It was the plan that my sister (a vet at the same practice) would bring him home with her, but she was on a call when I last spoke to her around 7:30, and quite a long way from the vet hospital. I haven't heard from her since. I'm so afraid Pickles has died post op. It's 1/2 1 in the morning and he should have been home by 9! Either he's stuck in his carrier in her car going round on calls with her, in the cold which is obviously dangerous after an anesthetic, or he's gone to the bridge and my sister doesn't feel she can break that news to me in the middle of the night. If she'd decided to leave him at the practice tonight she'd have text me, I'm sure - she must know how anxious I am!

I'm so, so scared something has happened to him. He's my little Supa Rabbit and I can't do without him.

Last edited:
i hope he's safe.

your sister, as you say, is probably up to her ears in work, or doesn't want to disturb you in the night.

Back