• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit tail wagging

Lucy1666

Mama Doe
just bonding my buns in a dog cage
and ive noticed my female bun wagging her tail when the male tries to hump her good or bad sign?
she jumps out of the way wont let him mate her
she has let him mate her a bit on the first few days but not since :?

yes :roll: i dont want babies :lol:
plus all the other reasons therefore ;)

i just wondered if it was a good or bad bondign sign

does it mean she angry tho when bonding she doesnt go for the male but think shes sick of his ongoing mating :roll:

Mating behaviour in the bonding context & in general, is to establish dominance = who's top bunny.
The only thing to watch for is that he doesn't start mounting her head. Counter move by the humiliated "victim" is to bite the willy which can be a serious injury.

The tail wagging is totally new to me. I've only heard of, or seen it in pleasure, or more rarely, sexual excitement in a mounting unneutered bunny.
Benjie often wags his tail while he's doing a binky. Looks so cute. :)

Tail wagging in the wild is the female wafting pheromones at the male shes chosen for mating
try and remember what looks rough and irritating to us is perfectly normal to them :)
:wave::D

I've been bunny bonding today too and in an effort to protect 'boy bits' have spent half an hour with a warm, wet willy gently slapping against my knuckles :shock::lol:. Fortunately, no signs of aggression whatsoever, just hump-fest from both parties. I didn't want Flora to bite Benji's willy, even though she showed no signs of wanting to, so every time he got on her head I put my hand underneath him and there it was, caressing my knuckles :shock: euwww! Better wash my hands before I have a sandwich :lol::lol::lol:.

I've been bunny bonding today too and in an effort to protect 'boy bits' have spent half an hour with a warm, wet willy gently slapping against my knuckles :shock::lol:. Fortunately, no signs of aggression whatsoever, just hump-fest from both parties. I didn't want Flora to bite Benji's willy, even though she showed no signs of wanting to, so every time he got on her head I put my hand underneath him and there it was, caressing my knuckles :shock: euwww! Better wash my hands before I have a sandwich :lol::lol::lol:.

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

uh oh thats not good then does that mean she may attack him then:shock:

amy has never turned to do that but thats scary to know :oops:

OMG thats had me laughing so hard! so so funny

Back