• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Trevor and her new friends

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I tried to get some film footage of the group bonding today, but they are more interested on eating the pellets on the floor, obviously :roll:

firstly please ignore the sound in the background but when your husband starts washing up you don't complain :lol: and secondly ignore the state of the door/skirting by the water bowl. Stevie sprays wee despite having no testicles, I tried to wash it off using washing powder but I think I just succeeded in ruining the door/skirting :roll:

Anyway, here they are :love:

Sorry I only know how to post the link not those little boxes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLg-ceN4_dw&feature=youtu.be

Bless them all! :love::love::love::love:

Quite a treat to see Dave on the move, he normally seems to be flopped or sleeping in photos! :lol:

How is Trevor's sore?

One side has nearly healed but the other side still looks very sore. I caught her nibbling on it today. She hasn't used her sling for a couple of days just to give it a chance so thankfully she has her new friends to occupy her. Thank you for asking :wave::wave:

Awwwww so cute. I squeed quite loudly when I saw Dave and my Bobbles.

Let Bobbles know I'm wearing my t shirt with her on now. :)

:love::love::love::love:

Are they going to be staying together permanently now?

I still haven't finished bonding them yet but hopefully yes once they are OK in the lounge. There will be some logistical problems so Trevor will probably have to be in her own cage at night to make sure she is safe because she gets stuck, squashed and knocked over by the others, which is fine during the day as I am always watching her, but can't risk that at night. But if she gets strong enough to cope with that then she can stay out at night too :D

Back