• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seven year old bunny

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Would this be classed as an old bunny? My Mose is just over 7 years old and I just don't see him that way. He doesn't look old to me and certainly doesn't act it!

I'm not stalking you or anything :oops:

If I think "7" - I would think "old" - however I have buns that old that don't act old, so..:lol:

Numerically, yes, old, however, as to whether or not the bunny feels his age depends on the individual bunny. I've had many older who didn't feel or act their age, and some younger who did.

I'm not stalking you or anything :oops:

If I think "7" - I would think "old" - however I have buns that old that don't act old, so..:lol:

:lol: No I seem to be fixated on age today :lol:

I'm the same, when people talk about their buns being 7 or 8 I automatically think quite an old bun, but with my own I think he's not old at all!

Sky-O very true - Mose certainly doesn't seem to feel or act his age! He's been so good and never (touch wood) had any health problems in his life. Lucy his wifey bun has had a fair few and is 3 years younger.

Back