• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbit the Snob

Janey

Warren Veteran
Peter has been really suffering with the heat, he has an ice pod thing and I was going to get a second one so I could keep swapping them over but when people said a bottle did just as good a job I thought I would try that instead. Normally I give him the ice-pod on his rug and he runs over and flops on it immediately, however, with the bottle you can see his reaction below (this was the third time I tried giving it to him).

Please excuse the mess, you wouldn't believe I am vacuuming twice a day at the moment....his moult is never ending. :roll:

Aww bless. I seriously love the ninja moves. :love::love::love:

Can he walk on the wooden floor? My Lucky cant seem to walk on hard floors so will jump from rug to carpet but the girls are fine on hard floors. It made me wonder because he sooo seemed to want to stay put on the mat. He's sooo adorable and certainly didnt want the bottle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww bless. I seriously love the ninja moves. :love::love::love:

Can he walk on the wooden floor? My Lucky cant seem to walk on hard floors so will jump from rug to carpet but the girls are fine on hard floors. It made me wonder because he sooo seemed to want to stay put on the mat. He's sooo adorable and certainly didnt want the bottle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha, thank you.

He can walk on the floors but definitely prefers the rugs, he won't binky on the wooden floor. It took him quite a while to even venture onto it but quickly learnt it was a pretty boring life if he didn't move anywhere :lol:

I have come to the conclusion girls are brighter than boys :lol:, Peter is such a woose, Poppy is far more chilled.

Back