• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny hurt by local thugs!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I was at the vets today and got chatting to a woman who had her bunny in. She was telling me that someone broke into her hutch in the garden and cut her bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They cut bunny down her tummy and she had to get some reconstructive surgery and stitched back up. She was in the vets for her check up and she is doing good. Bunny is now gonna be a house bunny.

I would like to get a hold of the sick freaks that done that! It was just in a village quite near me. She was saying that loads of these things have been happening recently. :(

OMG! Thats aweful...that poor bunny!:evil::cry: Id make sure your buns are very very safe...how aweful:cry:

:shock: Gosh that's just disgusting! What evil person would do something like that :cry: Poor poor bunny, I hope she'll be ok and that these psychos are caught soon :evil:

Back