• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the naughtiest thing your bunny has ever done?

primrose

Young Bun
Until I had my bunny I never knew what little mischiefs they could be! However the naughty things they do never make me cross (unless they are putting themselves in danger) they make me laugh and feel so happy that I have a rabbit as they are such funny characters. From angrily throwing her food bowl around just to let me know she's finished her breakfast but still hungry to nibbling a big hole in my favourite hoodie the day I got it, to impatiently head-butting my hand because I stopped stroking her for 5 seconds!

So I'm sure we'd all like to hear all your tales from your bunnies! :)

tabitha rabbit nips through telephone cables, the curly ones. she does it on purpose because she doesn't like me to speak to people when i should be putting all my attention into grooming her. i had three phones in a week, once.

Primrose, we must have a similar sense of humour because I usually laugh too.
The naughtiest thing Benjie has done, is to eat all the tassels off my blanket on the wall side of the bed so I didn't know he'd done it until it was bed making day. Naughty because he'll give himself a blockage!

More recently he's started to use emotional blackmail on me with his meds on a basil leaf. He won't eat the basil leaf until I've given him nose rubs & I have to give him enough nose rubs.

They've chewed through the cable for the outside light that comes on when it's dark and it senses you so we had to disconnect it. They've also chewed a hole in the hose so as well as water coming out through the head it also sprays out through the wire bit too!

Ruthie xxx

well Chrisi did a lot but my favorite will always be this:
So I have an exam on French Renaissance literature. The professor is a very serious woman, she wants that we know a lot, so I used quite a lot of critique to make some wonderfully developed subjects. And I put them on the bed - so that I can start learning from them. I turn my back for a second, and here you go - Chrisi managed to spread her pee on all 5 of them. I washed them a little and still read from them. Then , after I aced my exam I gave them to a colleague that didn't.I suppose rabbit pee lectures still circulate in the French philology students...

Back