• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim and Smoo had a present from...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Mabel and Sox!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post pictures, I've been really ill over the last week or two.

Smoo says she likes her toy. It makes noise and the humans can hear it all the way downstairs.

2012-07-26211307.jpg

Grim says it's too hot to play with toys today!

2012-07-26211232.jpg

Awwww :love: Hopscotch has one of those too! He agrees that it's been far too hot to play today though :lol:

Hope you're feeling better!

awwww .. are they back inside now ?

I brought them in a few months back when Grim got really ill. It's just easier to give him his medication. But with him being almost blind now he's having trouble finding the litter tray when he needs it and my room is a state!

I brought them in a few months back when Grim got really ill. It's just easier to give him his medication. But with him being almost blind now he's having trouble finding the litter tray when he needs it and my room is a state!

:( I didn't know his sight isn't good anymore. Gorgeous Grim.

:( I didn't know his sight isn't good anymore. Gorgeous Grim.

Yeah, I was also worried about him falling off the roof of the hutch. They like to sleep up there. I'm sure he wouldn't but I worry. It's getting so hot in my room though I'm thinking of moving them out again... I don't know yet.

Yeah, I was also worried about him falling off the roof of the hutch. They like to sleep up there. I'm sure he wouldn't but I worry. It's getting so hot in my room though I'm thinking of moving them out again... I don't know yet.

Its ok in our flat, but the chinchillas have been suffering and they are not young anymore. Kat must be 9 years and 3 months old, Babydarling 2 months younger and Nylon a year younger. I often see them on their side.

I put in an ice pack 2 nights ago and I discovered it had leaked I am going to have to use something made of glass, something they cannot chew.

Its ok in our flat, but the chinchillas have been suffering and they are not young anymore. Kat must be 9 years and 3 months old, Babydarling 2 months younger and Nylon a year younger. I often see them on their side.

I put in an ice pack 2 nights ago and I discovered it had leaked I am going to have to use something made of glass, something they cannot chew.

Just a glass jar filled with ice cubes and a metal lid works. I give them a couple of ice cubes to eat sometimes too. :)

Just a glass jar filled with ice cubes and a metal lid works. I give them a couple of ice cubes to eat sometimes too. :)

Thanks. Need a new ice cube tray, was buying the cubes from Sainsbury. We moved them this evening into a slightly cooler place and they seem fine. Found out James gave them 3 blueberries each, I had no idea and they got an extra 2 off me.:oops::oops:

Back