• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner Says 'Does my Bum Look big in This' ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits2116-Optimized.jpg

Well will you tell her or shall I !!

Rabbits2119-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits2115-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits2105-Optimized.jpg

It's wonderful to see photos of Elsie Tanner free ranging. I have a chinese dwarf hammie and I know if I let her out I would never see her again - she moves so quickly. With eight cats I daren't risk it and she has to go in the shower tray when I clean her out so she is totally secure.

How do you stop ET running off into the grass?

She's beautiful :love: I don't think I've ever see her before. Wellington my dwarf would also be gone! Although I can let him out on my desk and bed as he is quite slow for a dwarf, unless he gets excited!

It's wonderful to see photos of Elsie Tanner free ranging. I have a chinese dwarf hammie and I know if I let her out I would never see her again - she moves so quickly. With eight cats I daren't risk it and she has to go in the shower tray when I clean her out so she is totally secure.

How do you stop ET running off into the grass?

She tends to follow me about and she also knows her name (associates hearing it with getting a piece of Banana chip) so I can call her.

Not sure what the neighbours think when they hear me shout 'Elsie Tanner, it's narna time'.............. :?

Hammies are wonderfull, my Shiva loves to play in the garden, but has a habbit of pouching things she shouldnt; including a snail shell :shock::lol:

Elsie is beautiful :love:

She tends to follow me about and she also knows her name (associates hearing it with getting a piece of Banana chip) so I can call her.

Not sure what the neighbours think when they hear me shout 'Elsie Tanner, it's narna time'.............. :?

At least you're not calling out; "E.T. ....Phone home!"" ;)

She is so adorable. If I wasn't at my limit for pets I would consider a hammie rescue. It looks like you both have so much fun together. :)

Back