• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last stay with me....................? :( :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A dear, sweet bunny is staying with me. He is a regular visitor but I think that this will be his last ever stay with me.

He has terminal cancer and although he is eating, drinking, pooing and weeing okay his quality of life is rapidly disappearing. I know that his owner will do the right thing when the time comes.(Bunny is on medication to help.)

Every spare minute of my time is being spent with him. Plenty of love, attention and gentle reiki healing.

I'm just so sad for him.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
It is always so sad for us as we know what is going on. But for the Bunny as long as they feel OK within themselves then as far as they are concerned all is well. A true example of ignorance being bliss and what they do not know cannot hurt them.

It is always so sad for us as we know what is going on. But for the Bunny as long as they feel OK within themselves then as far as they are concerned all is well. A true example of ignorance being bliss and what they do not know cannot hurt them.

Very true Jane.

Thanks. xx

Thats such a lovely way at looking at the situation. Poor bun...i hope he has a lovely time with you and ((hugs)) for knowing its probably the last stay with you xx

Back