• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liam + Niamh-Updated 0620hrs 29th July- GOOD NEWS !!

Niamh has come through the GA, but the news is not good. She has severe molar malocclusion and Xrays have revealed severe arthritis in her hips :cry: She is only 4 years of age and she will now be on pain relief for the rest of her life and she will also require ongoing Dentals

Gutted :cry:

Ohno,poor Niamh, I hope the pain relief helps her feel better and it doesn't take her long to recover from today's GA.

I hate to think of Niamh having arthritic pain, I know exactly how awful it can be :cry:

The fact that she is still so young makes the situation worse. Being on lifelong analgesia is one thing for an 8 year old Rabbit, but an entirely different matter for a 4 year old :cry:

One day at a time I guess. I hand reared Niamh from 3 weeks of age, I wanted her to have a long happy and healthy life

:cry:

Sending lots of vibes, and thinking of you too Jane, as you deal with this bad news. xxx

Niamh is in the best of hands.

Oh I'm so sorry Jane :(

I myself know how bad arthritic pain can be

Sending her lots and lots of Vibes and Thinking of you xxxxx

Niamh is home. She is still very sleepy so I am leaving her to rest for a few hours.

I saw her Xrays.................. :cry: :cry:

Back