• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Male lop needing home - Kent

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of sarahw

Physical Description: dwarf lop? grey and white
Temperament: friendly, likes to nudge you when hopping about the garden
Sex: male
Neuter Status: yes
Vaccination Status: yes up to date
Health: healthy
Type of home wanted: one with a female for company
Reason for rehoming: i took this bunny on as a baby from someone as they were keeping him shut in his hutch all the time as their children had a puppy they wanted to play with rather than the rabbit! he was sometimes let out by the children they couldnt get him back in so kept him in hutch
since being with me he has been out everyday weather permitting, he has been vaccinated and castrated
he used to get on with my male bunny until my male bunny was castrated then they disagreed with each other, he likes my female(who currently has been housed with my male), but dhe doesnt like him
i feel he would be best in a home who could bond him with a female or maybe a rescue who could bond him with a girl for company, i would of course be willing to let people bring their girl bunny here to see how they would get along
thank you very much

We have a female that we have been looking for a male to bond with,
We are based in Bexleyheath.

Ive tried to find you to message but cant :oops:

Back