• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vets - look for one or recommend yours on this site

I put mine on it before.....the only one on the site in Scotland apart from Royal D!ck

:wave: ripminnie. Its Alan Humphries at Village Vets in Woolton Liverpool. He is and exotics vet. He has state of the art diagnostic equipment and really involves the owners when doing scans , xrays, etc. He is very knowledgeable and is very good friend with Richard Saunders and Molly Varga who are both zoomed qualified.

Hi Sandra, You are supposed to recommend your own vet if they are any good :lol::lol:
have you ever been to Alan or Molly ?

My recommendation hasnt shown up on the site yet .

:wave: ripminnie. Its Alan Humphries at Village Vets in Woolton Liverpool. He is and exotics vet. He has state of the art diagnostic equipment and really involves the owners when doing scans , xrays, etc. He is very knowledgeable and is very good friend with Richard Saunders and Molly Varga who are both zoomed qualified.

Hi Sandra, You are supposed to recommend your own vet if they are any good :lol::lol:
have you ever been to Alan or Molly ?

My recommendation hasnt shown up on the site yet .

Yes, I'm going to put my vet on there. He has been fantastic.
Can't say the same for old vets who refused Katy treatment a few weeks ago for statis after she had been in emergency all weekend and I was told to take her to local one on the Monday :evil:

I haven't been to Molly or Alan but have heard good things.

Back