• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Words of wisdom from an experienced bunny owner......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
..... never try to syringe feed baby food into a rabbit in the dark :roll: :lol::lol:

I need another shower :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why were you doing it in the dark?

Do you want me to keep an eye out for baby food on offer again?

Because it is ridiculously hot and I had to wait for the temperature to drop so he would want to eat, by which time it was dark. He refuses to eat indoors.

He prefers the hipp jars so if you see and offer give me a shout, thanks I am currently buying them from Morrison

Because it is ridiculously hot and I had to wait for the temperature to drop so he would want to eat, by which time it was dark. He refuses to eat indoors.

He prefers the hipp jars so if you see and offer give me a shout, thanks I am currently buying them from Morrison

Fair enough :lol:

You need a head torch :D

I'll keep my eye out....which flavours does he like?

ETA: Asda do 10 for £5 on the small ones and 6 for £5 for the big ones and so do tesco :wave:

Last edited:
Fair enough :lol:

I'll keep my eye out....which flavours does he like?

ETA: Asda do 10 for £5 on the small ones and 6 for £5 for the big ones and so do tesco :wave:

He likes carrot and potato and veg medley plus a couple of the fruit ones. He gets a three course meal three times a day - a.starter of critical care, a main veg course followed by fruit pudding. It takes ages but hopefully will be worth it.

We don't have and adds near us

Get one with the red bulb option. Many animals can't see red light (we use it at night if we want to bother our chickens without distressing them) and I've noticed that the rabbits don't seem to react to it either.

He likes carrot and potato and veg medley plus a couple of the fruit ones. He gets a three course meal three times a day - a.starter of critical care, a main veg course followed by fruit pudding. It takes ages but hopefully will be worth it.

We don't have and adds near us

they deliver to your postcode....and I think that if you order enough the delivery cost is next to nothing per pot. Depending on when you get it delivered it can be quite cheap :wave:

Sounds a very lovely dinner...Rosie used to have the same...well...except the critical care :lol:

Back