• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser had an adventure today ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy at all. She has been taking too many liberties with my fluffy majesty. Picking me up. Carrying me places without asking if I wanted to move. I got my revenge when I went under the couch in the conservatory. Here I am looking most upset. As you can see I even mislaid an ear, although I'm happy to report I have found it again.

P7250616.jpg

susie bun: We were trying to give Spenser some garne time, but he wriggled and kicked frree in the conservatory, so we never quite made it out to the fresh air. :roll:

Awww Spenser you look angry and tough but your cute pink nose gives away your cuteness :love::love::love:

And Susie how DARE you pick him up and ferry him about! We are not amused! :lol:

Spenser: 'Outside'????? :shock: I must tell Mummy to report this thread to the Mods - people are using rude words. 'Outside' indeed! :shock: I know I have a £300 hutch lying empty, but I much prefer my indoor kingdom. :lol:

Spenser: 'Outside'????? :shock: I must tell Mummy to report this thread to the Mods - people are using rude words. 'Outside' indeed! :shock: I know I have a £300 hutch lying empty, but I much prefer my indoor kingdom. :lol:

:shock: £300. After Mr B's damage, I was thinking of a shanty shack. Would they tell the difference.;)

Spenser: Don't worry, Auntie Ali. I think Mummy has learnt her lesson. ;) I shall bite her if she misbehaves again.

Lord Spenser darling, I think we have quite a body of evidence here for the SHOCKING treatment you have to endure. When you're ready, let me know and I will ring bunnyline for you. :lol:

Bouncer : You need to train your hooman to know when its time to come outside, for instance this when I saw the non keepers I ran behind the curtains and licked the door. This works well so I get some garden time while daddy is watching me through the kitchen while he makes my breakfast. I then come back in for my feed. If you need some tips drop me some fluff :lol::lol:

I'm very glad you found your ear again. Speaking on behalf of my two, they know how easy it is to loose an ear.

Back