• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett in the heat. Active and look what he kept doing.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Mr Bennett has been more than active than ever today. :shock:

Kept finding him doing this. :shock:

DSC06948.jpg

Caught him chewing the wardrobe, the door frames, under the chins hutch :shock::shock::shock: he normally hates the chins. Back at the carpet, back to the door frame, following me around, up to go good all day. :lol:

Yesterday.

DSC06901.jpg

DSC06907.jpg

DSC06919.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

Uh oh, what a devil! But he is so cute and has such fluffy feetsies!:love::love:

Such a devil. He kept me going all day. :shock: Found him under the chinchillas hutch twice. He normally hates the chins.

But ah ha. Found in the storage cupboard the bottom of the aviary, can use as a baby gate.

:shock::shock::shock: NAUGHTY BUNNY!!!

But look at them feetsies :love::love::love:

Bet he gets away with all sorts with that cute little mush ;)

what a cheeky bunny, but he had it rough the day before so maybe he deserves to have a bit of fun without mummy getting mad :D but really who could get mad at that face for anything though :love:

Awww he's a really good looking boy.
I can't believe you accuse him of all these naughty things, I'm sure it can't be him.

Back