• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor looking stunning and a big bunny bundle

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love: She is so happy with her playmates. I am hoping in the next few days i can introduce them in the house which wont be neutral territory.

P1030124.jpg

P1030123.jpg

P1030118.jpg

P1030119.jpg

P1030121.jpg

P1030125.jpg

P1030128.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I did wonder if that's what he was thinking of doing in the 3rd photo...... :oops::shock:

Liz, after all the hard times over the last few months, this bond is a fantastic boost. They are wonderful together and your little haven has made them all so content with wonderful company.:love:

:love::love::love: Such lovely warming photos of your bunnies. They do look content and so lovely to see Trevor being accepted into the group. I just love bunny bundles :love:

:love::love::love: Such lovely warming photos of your bunnies. They do look content and so lovely to see Trevor being accepted into the group. I just love bunny bundles :love:

It was 35 degress in the garden so what better way to stay cool than all cuddle up together :roll::love:

Back