• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of Donny & Lola :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Their set up :) (it doesn't have the mass of boxes on top now :lol:)

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1065.jpg

I gave them an extra run for more space and they love it :D supervised of course, I used those boxes to make a ledge so they couldn't jump on the run!

IMAG1070.jpg

Lola :love:

IMAG1072.jpg

IMAG1073.jpg

IMAG1074.jpg

Don :love:

IMAG1075.jpg

IMAG1076.jpg

Taking Donny to the vets on Friday.. He isn't good with this muggy weather :( and he has a small scab in his ear :? too small for Lola to have done so want that checked too. He was chattering his teeth a bit but I couldn't work out why he was. When he yawns his front teeth are adorable.. :oops: :lol: hopefully his teeth are okay though and it is just the weather, I wet their ears and they had frozen bottles and ice cubes but he ignores them mainly. For Don I sprinkle water on the grass and he likes lying on it:) He is eating pellets, hay and grass fine, drinking fine.. he has perked up now they are in the shade totally. Poppy is in tomorrow and Don Friday! :roll: :lol: Oh well!

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:GORGEOUS!! I do have a soft spot for black and white buns!....:love: :love::love::love::love:

Donny is :love: as well!

PS. Where did you get that 'extra' run and how much was it? :wave:

:love::love::love::love:GORGEOUS!! I do have a soft spot for black and white buns!....:love: :love::love::love::love:

Donny is :love: as well!

PS. Where did you get that 'extra' run and how much was it? :wave:

The silver one with the roof was eBay and £49 inc delivery :) and the black one was eBay too and £35ish :) Both fold away flat and I love them!

Last edited:
The silver one with the roof was eBay and £49 inc delivery :) and the black one was eBay too and £35 :) Both fold away flat and I love them!

Thanks! Will save up for black run because Dee needs more room and i cant afford a new run so need an extension run.;)

Thanks! Will save up for black run because Dee needs more room and i cant afford a new run so need an extension run.;)

I actually have 3 of them :lol: the short 60cm one and the 2 bigger ones are.. just under 4ft I think so I can climb over them :lol: there are different ones to choose from on the size thing :D

Back