• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting stressed :(

xlaurax

Mama Doe
With only 2 days until "spay day" hormones are raging :(

Bluebell (8 months) and Bramble (6 months) have been let out to play as usual and it's non stop chasing, humping, fur pulling etc. I'm so nervous their bond will break :cry:

I am going to see what they are like in the hutch later but this is just tiring to watch. I really hope they calm down :(

Hope they calm down :( can you see if you can bring it forward a day? Or would that not suit you if they could do that?

In the meantime can you just have them in their run, I know it's not massive so it would be good to keep them in a smaller space than a huge space :wave: I know the hutch would be too warm for them in this weather, maybe if they didn't go in the house too where they would have space. (if you've been having them in that is!) :wave:

Last edited:
Hope they calm down :( can you see if you can bring it forward a day? Or would that not suit you if they could do that?

In the meantime can you just have them in their run, I know it's not massive so it would be good to keep them in a smaller space than a huge space :wave: I know the hutch would be too warm for them in this weather, maybe if they didn't go in the house too where they would have space. (if you've been having them in that is!) :wave:

Thanks Aly :wave: they are a bit calmer now they're in the hutch. Don't think I will let them out tomorrow unless it's in their run! They have groomed each other and are now laid together so fingers crossed they will be ok

Back