• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is any one else's rabbit glued to them?

emily..

Warren Scout
I just wondered does any one else's rabbit follow them every where? It's that bad now if we are in the garden and I go in for something eg a drink, she follows me, even when I'm sat on my sofa watching television on a Saturday night with the family Princess won't stay on the floor and hop around, she jumps up on the sofa and lies don next to me.x

Leo and Poppy follow us but they're both single at the moment. Donny and Lola couldn't give 2 hoots if I was there or not :lol:

I wish! WOuld love a bit of a stalker bun as my 2 shy away. Actually Tommy is not so bad now, does come up for the odd stroke, in the hope I've got food

Rosie was like that as a single bun, now she wants to be glued to her husbun and not bothered with me. unless I have food of course :lol:

Back