• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simon says....

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"What an adventure I have had getting to North Yorkshire, 7 hours it took me and I ended up getting a ride on a big breakdown truck on one of the hottest days of the year, but I was a very good boy and kept calm, nibbled hay and had a drink of water and I got plenty of cuddles and the AA sent someone to help us even quicker because of me being in the car, and the driver took a photo of me with his mobile phone to show his Daughter as he said he had never had a bunny as a passenger before."

"This is me arriving at my new forever home"
Simon001.jpg

" I'm in nethie nethie land "
Simon003.jpg

" This is my new indoor home "
Simon004.jpg

" I have a nice view "
Simon005.jpg

"Now it's time for noms"
Simon008.jpg

" What's this"?
25712018.jpg

" I'll have a wee look inside"
25712020.jpg

" I like it "
25712022.jpg

" It's mine now "
25712032.jpg

Oh it's you who adopted Simon!When I saw him I almost felt in pain because I couldn't take him from so far, he is so adorable and looks exactly like my bun, which also has no teeth and is female:) So even from pics only I am really interested in this little guy, plus you could give me some advices for how to make the life of a toothless bun easier, for example right now we refuse to eat the hay we liked so much before!:) Please update as often as you can and give a big huggy to Simon:)

Back