• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So pleased :)

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
For the last two days now, I have managed to sit with Jessie on my knee and stroke her without her running off (a big step for her, she hates being picked up), then today she was tooth purring while sat on my knee too! :love::love::love:

Such a proud moment...

Yay that's excellent Moley will sit on our knees only when we have food and he doesn't like cuddles so I understand, but he does tooth purr when given a good stroke :D

Yay that's excellent Moley will sit on our knees only when we have food and he doesn't like cuddles so I understand, but he does tooth purr when given a good stroke :D

That's exactly what Jessie is like normally, this is a rare privilege indeed- only taken over a year to get here!

We are aiming for sitting on the sofa with us but this could be very ambitious!
Your story does give me hope though :lol: funny buns..

Wow .... lucky you! ;):love:

Lord Spenser is thorough disgruntled becuase I have picked him up no less than 4 times today. I don't think he was up for a whole minute even if all 4 were added together! :roll:

Why are our buns so stubborn ... All we want to do is love them :lol: we should have a stubborn buns RU club hehe

Back