• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooaahhh...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My bf's mom just came up full on shouting at him to put Leo in the run outside while it's warm so he can enjoy it :? Because it's in the shade under the tree. It's too hot, way too hot for a rabbit who is currently asleep in a nice cool bedroom.

She was shouting that he would have been put in his run this morning if he was still up the road.. Yeah, into a run he couldn't use because he couldn't even hop properly :cry: as well as being carried by the scruff of his neck and with welding gloves, covered in mites and a gooey eye :cry: previous 'owners' are also going on holiday for 2 weeks soon, where would he stay then? In that stinking hutch :(

The last words were "JUST GET HIM OUTSIDE!" but we can't put him out because it won't be good for him :(

We will put him out on Saturday so we can watch him if the weather is okay but there is no point now :?

She's only shouting because his dad and her argue all the time at work and at home but his mom finishes earlier so argues with my bf when he hasn't done anything :( I feel sorry for him..

But Leo isn't going outside, I know my rabbits and I know how he will cope, which isn't good especially as he loves grass but doesn't really have it a lot so his poops might go nasty again :(

Grrr!

Louie went outside at about 6 am for an hour but has been inside since, even though the doors are open for him to go out if he wants.

Much cooler inside today, in my opinion :D

Back