• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boring bunnies

Lucy1666

Mama Doe
i know bonding is a stressful time and all but my two dont seem to do anything till nighttime
i know there more active on a night but surely they could do something during the day
i so want to put them in the run but i know there not really ready :(
they still eat and drink and come to see me when i go check on them but why carnt they like each other
instead of floping away from each other :evil:

I'm not sure what to advise, but maybe if you put a thread in the 'behaviour and bonding' section of 'rabbit care' someone more experienced would be able to help.

Inactivity in the afternoon is nothing to worry about - my Spenser sits like a big fluffy cushion in one place nearly all afternoon.

I'm not sure what to advise, but maybe if you put a thread in the 'behaviour and bonding' section of 'rabbit care' someone more experienced would be able to help.

Inactivity in the afternoon is nothing to worry about - my Spenser sits like a big fluffy cushion in one place nearly all afternoon.

tried it but i surpose i could bump it up :)

How long have they been together for since you started bonding them?

I wouldn't worry about inactivity, especially in this weather I imagine most peoples rabbits are flopping out and trying to keep cool! Maybe put in some fresh hay or veggies for them to nom together and get them moving around a bit?

How long have they been together for since you started bonding them?

I wouldn't worry about inactivity, especially in this weather I imagine most peoples rabbits are flopping out and trying to keep cool! Maybe put in some fresh hay or veggies for them to nom together and get them moving around a bit?

started bonding on monday morning

they have hay but carnt give them too much veg ant gets a bad bum if too much and amy just eats its nearly it all anway :lol:
myabe just the weather
just wish i could speed this up lol
want them to go bk in the shed lovey dovey :lol:

My three are firmly bonded but I've been out there for hours today and I've got lola flopped out in the shed, Eli napping in a hole in the garden, and rambo stretched out in the run. They've hardly moved all day.

Rambo went to lie with lola earlier but lola went off somewhere else, I think with all the heat the last thing most of them want is to cuddle up so I wouldn't worry :)

My three are firmly bonded but I've been out there for hours today and I've got lola flopped out in the shed, Eli napping in a hole in the garden, and rambo stretched out in the run. They've hardly moved all day.

Rambo went to lie with lola earlier but lola went off somewhere else, I think with all the heat the last thing most of them want is to cuddle up so I wouldn't worry :)

:love: i just wish i could put then bk out in the run but i know he just chase her around all the time just bonding is so boring -_-

Back