• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which tunnel?

Alicia

Mama Doe
Archie and Izzy love tunnels and they had this one:
http://www.equinecaninefeline.com/c...tivity-tunnel-rabbits-guinea-pigs-p-2894.html

but they've chewed big holes in both ends and now the hoop bit at each end is poking out and I threw it away because I didn't want them to hurt themselves on it. I'd like to get them another tunnel because they loved their tunnel but can anyone recommend one that they won't destroy so quickly? I know they will probably chew anything I get them but which one should I get them that might last a bit longer? It only took them a month to chew big holes in the tunnel they had :lol:

Archie and Izzy love tunnels and they had this one:
http://www.equinecaninefeline.com/c...tivity-tunnel-rabbits-guinea-pigs-p-2894.html

but they've chewed big holes in both ends and now the hoop bit at each end is poking out and I threw it away because I didn't want them to hurt themselves on it. I'd like to get them another tunnel because they loved their tunnel but can anyone recommend one that they won't destroy so quickly? I know they will probably chew anything I get them but which one should I get them that might last a bit longer? It only took them a month to chew big holes in the tunnel they had :lol:

Hi Alicia,

I had some of these, and the same thing happened :roll:. They did enjoy them while they lasted though!

We've got a green plastic tunnel, which has lasted much longer. I think it is by snugglesafe. It was from p@h years ago, so has really lasted well.

Other than that, my OH built some wooden ones out of off cuts. These are the best ones because they are very sturdy, and the buns can sit on top too!

I'm yet to find a good tunnel for my super destructive Bella, so far she's eaten every single one :roll: The snugglesafe bunny warren didn't last long either, well they still have it but I've had to cut off the bits Bella has chewed, so it's now quite short :lol:

Yeah, I have that one and it did the same. As did the cat tunnels from Asda. But I fixed them :D got some strong thread and attached it again tightly by sewing it and it's fine :) they don't chew it so I'm not worried about it :D

Try a builders merchant.

Pipes of all shapes and sizes. There must be one to suit.

Totally indestructible, waterproof and easy to clean.

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back