• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee staining

tasherd

Warren Scout
Hi,
My rabbits are house rabbits and live in a huge plastic cage they have both been neutered/ spayed but they cause staining on the bottom of the cage, even though they have litter trays they dont always use them. Is there anything anyone can recommend to remove wee stains off the bottom of a plastic cage?
Thanks
N x

I already ordered an even huger cage for my bun with front opening so that she can run at home whenever she wants and get access to the water and the food in her cage, but I will try it on her old one definitely!:) perhaps I can put together the 2 cages in the hugest cage ever:D

Once the tough stains are off - just wipe dpown with neat vinigar...doesnt even have to be boiling...works very very well! Safe for buns too and is a mild disinfectant. i sually let my litter trays have alittle diluted vinigar with water soak once a week:wave:

Back