• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bearded dragon :)

shadow05

Mama Doe
i though id show off my other pet to everybody shes (or he not quite sure yet) quite small at moment but we have very strong hopes that she will get bigger. shes called toothless at moment :).

we got here because id always wanted a bearded dragon and now that im not living at my moms i can. shes had a treble start to life and i felt so srry for her so i decided that since my bf works in a reptile shop better to care for her. what happened was that the shop where he works at had a bad batch of eggs which they were not expecting to hatch but they did anyways only 4 hatched out a clutch of 12 i think. the four that hatched were incredably weak and as the weeks rolled on each one died one by one until just toothless was left she was very small when i got her she was only about 2 to 3 weeks old. she had to be fed up for another month until she was bigger and stronger.

now shes 5 months and is coming on in leaps and bounds and looking more and more beautiful by the day. She may be stunted for the rest of her life but we hope she wont. the reason why we think shes a female is because of her size which isnt something to go solely on. but we still cant tell wat sex she is so where just wiating. for her age she shud be quite big but shes still quite small :(

heres a pic of her as far as we shes just a normal beardie but she has got bit more colour to her so its not known i also saw her parents her farthers massively and as for her mother shes very colorful:

CSC_0021-1.jpg
[/IMG]

She (or he) is beautiful :love: my brother has three of them and once one bit my finger I think it thought it was a cricket coming in the cage :lol:

She (or he) is beautiful :love: my brother has three of them and once one bit my finger I think it thought it was a cricket coming in the cage :lol:

we have found out that she is definately a she which is really good. she bite me once when she was a baby but practically my fault and she wasnt well bf had given her to big and to many mealworms which made her ill. she was having problems with her legs and threw up all her food. shell alright we didnt expect her to go crazy on the mealworms but she did must have eat about 5 of them and she was only tiny then. she can a right ganite some times :lol:

i might be getting a new one at end of this months at the kiveton reptile show im after a male cause i dont think it would be fair to keep her on her own when shes older. she still has a lot of growing to do. we probs wont them together until shes a year old because of her size hopefully shell look a bit bigger by then. i was never hoping to bred from her because of her size but if i get her a male theres a good chance they will but i think it wud be unfair to deny her any beardie company.

Back