• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone use a double decker hutch FREE! 5ft Kent area

vickiemily

Young Bun
i have a spare double decker wooden hutch, i think?? it is the Rose Cottage model from pets at home, amd if anyone, particularly a rescue can make good use of it , you are welcome to it :D it has always ben inside the shed, so never exposed to the elements or rain, it is in good condition and hardly ever used, it was only a spare hutch and used in winter as a "base" in the shed, it does need a good scrub,and spring clean, but is perfectly usable, it is slightly chewed underneath , mentioning no names!!( HARRY and GRACIE!!:roll::roll:) but it hasn't affected the structure in any way, it is just cosmetic the nibbling and it is still secure and solid, anyone who can use it please feel free to have it, otherwise i will end up dumping it as i need more room in the shed, it just seems a shame to waste it if anyone can make good use of it you would need to collect it yourself though and i am in Kent :wave:

I think the Rose cottage is about 4 ft.

Can I suggest putting size and your location in the thread title as you might get more responses that way?

Back