• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat & Dog love, bunnies and HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Just wanted to show you how attached my dog Zico and cat Beau are, they are by each others side constantly. It's amazing to watch. :love:

photo-61.jpg

photo-60.jpg

And Rodge and Orla, the most content bunnies ever, no bother at all. :love:

photo-62.jpg

Finally, 5 years and still going strong, no matter what is thrown our way. xxxx

photo-63.jpg

:love::love::love: Lovely pictures! I wish Howard and Pusskin would be like that, but we just have a mild tolerance. :roll: Oh well!!

You're so pretty JT!

:love::love::love: Lovely pictures! I wish Howard and Pusskin would be like that, but we just have a mild tolerance. :roll: Oh well!!

You're so pretty JT!

Tolerance is the norm between cats & dogs...my two are just a bit weird...like their owners I guess! :lol:

Aww lovely. My cat when she lived with OHs mum loved her greyhound. The dog helped clean up when her kittens were born :love: she hates other cats though!

Aww lovely. My cat when she lived with OHs mum loved her greyhound. The dog helped clean up when her kittens were born :love: she hates other cats though!

Our cat even loves the rabbits, he will happily go snooze with them in their shed. :lol:

Our dog cannot be trusted around the rabbits and hates other cats.....very odd little dog. :lol:

Back