• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chief Inspector Morse, Thames Valley CID

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
But you can call him Morse :D

Rabbits1988-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1991-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1942-Optimized-1.jpg

I did 19 Buns VHD Vaccinations today, Morse being one of them.

Rabbits2006-Optimized-1.jpg

Rabbits2012-Optimized.jpg

Must be so much nicer for your buns not to have to go on a stressful journey to the vets :)

I'm a big girls blouse about needles, so am quite happy to pay the vet to do mine!

My vet is happy to come out to me to do mine but I would much prefer to do them myself. Do you do the myxi yourself too? That one always looks a bit tricky to me so I don't think I would want to try that one in case I got it wrong.

Good to see the Inspector Inmorsigating again. He is probably looking for his fourth breakfast :)

My vet is happy to come out to me to do mine but I would much prefer to do them myself. Do you do the myxi yourself too? That one always looks a bit tricky to me so I don't think I would want to try that one in case I got it wrong.

Good to see the Inspector Inmorsigating again. He is probably looking for his fourth breakfast :)

C comes over to do the Myxo Vacs as I am not confident about getting the intradermal dose right. This wont be an issue when we change to the combination vaccine though. I could have used it this year, but I feel happier waiting for it to have been in use for longer as I am not 100% 'OK' about it. C will probably do the first dose of the new vaccines and if all is OK I will do them myself from then on.

He is Gorgeous, what breed is morse? Im impressed....19 vacs....id be scared to do one!!

:love: to Inspector Morse :love:

Morse's Breed is................. a Morse !!

Apparently he is Standard Rex x English Lop x Dwarf Lop. Probably has a bit of Goat and Kangaroo thrown in for good measure :D

Awww i love Morse! :love:

I still have a photo i took of the morse portrait on my phone and it cheers me up when i see it :lol:

Back